Wednesday, September 28, 2016

A Sandwich And A Pizza

Ten days since my last post, and the two culinary highlights have been another Pizza carried out from Thirteen...
and a Hummus and Veggie Sandwich I brought home from Baked In The Sun on St. John. Got a little squooshed on the ferry ride back, but tasted fantastic. Cant wait to get another...
to make up for what this post lacks in interesting grub, below are action pics of Molly rough housing with her little brother, Calvin...
once they finished shredding this box...
they moved on to some serious tug-of-war...
followed by paw to paw combat. They go at it morning, noon and night...
below is a sign that amused us. I am sure many folks have wanted to climb inside the ice chest to cool off...
Probably showcase some recent underwater pics in my next post. Bye for now.

11 comments:

  1. Both the pizza and sandwich look great. Hummus and veggie sandwiches are the best.
    Nothing compares to the cuteness that is Calvin and Molly.
    I'm glad they're friends!
    The sign is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Calvin and Molly are definitely brother and sister. Lots of fighting and then forgetting about it.

      Delete
  2. Love those two pups! I'm sure Molly is fully worn out by Calvin! Remy is jealous, and pouts when he doesn't receive enough attention, so I doubt he would ever tolerate a full time brother or sister!

    P.S. I'm still here - I just missed Sunday, but made up for it today!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checking in after the hurricane - hope you and yours are well!

      Delete
    2. There are so many homeless dogs here, I had to adopt another. Calvin is not necessarily the best fit for us, but maybe we helped out the over-population situation a little. Thanks for checking in. Matthew went south of St. Thomas where we are, however, St. Croix did get some flooding.

      Delete
  3. That pizza looks great.
    Happy to see Calvin! I'll have to go through some of yr older posts for a bit of explanation.
    Hope everything is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All is well, thanks. Guess you are too loved up to remember your old blogging buddies. I get it. The internet will be here waiting for you.

      Delete
  4. That pizza! Looks like it has a great variety of veggies and olives..... And sprouts on your hummus sandwich! That totally makes it.
    The kids are so cute playing together-hopefully Molly helps to wear out energetic calvin so he stays out of trouble :)
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Calvin and Molly do play well together, it is when Calvin gets over-excited and starts attacking me that things get unpleasant.

      Still no new brunch spots for me to look up on the internet? When I was looking into coming to NYC, Green Symphony kept popping up. Hope I get there one day, but not looking good for 2016. Flights take over six hours.

      Delete
  5. Oooh the pizza and sandwich look absolutely delicious. Thanks for the sweet pictures of Molly and Calvin! They are so cute together. These pics definitely made my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are getting your shit together so we can see Tyler and TJ again.

      Delete