Monday, February 13, 2017

Pizza, Pasta and Salad

Recently tried out some new-to-me places...a cheeseless Veggie Pizza to go from Senor Pizza...Not as great as Restaurant Thirteen's Pizza, but it was pretty and they definitely did not skimp on the vegetables...
Penne Pasta with Tomatoes, Peas, Onions and Crushed Red Pepper at Cafe Amici...
the service was pretty bad (the kind where they dont write down your order, and you know they're gonna get it wrong and then they do), so that kind of spoiled the pleasure of this dish....
 
the bread was definitely good...
had a fantastic feta-less Greek Salad at Fish Tails yesterday. The Lettuce was nice and fresh, lots of high quality Olives and Tomatoes. Cant wait to go back!
saw a nice looking flower recently...
Sadie, Molly and Scrat enjoying the sun...I had nothing to do with them posing like that, it was pretty weird. Lots more to come. Bye for now.

10 comments:

  1. The pizza looks great, I love lots of veggies on my pizza, especially when there is no cheese.
    That picture of Sadie, Molly and Scrat is seriously the cutest thing ever!!That should be a greeting card, or the cover of a book or something!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! A drizzle of Ranch Dressing really helps with cheeseless za.

      Delete
  2. Oooh yum! Everything looks amazing, they definitely didn't skimp on the veggies on the pizza. The salad and bread look delicious too. I can't with that picture of the pups, they are so cute!! I agree, that could totally be a greeting card and included in a calendar. I love it! How adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only the pup pic wasnt through a sliding glass door and the balconey was painted, it would make a great card.

      Delete
  3. Loved catching up on yr last few posts... especially those fantastic turtles!!
    I love a good loaded veggie pizza, hope the dough wasn't too soggy. Sometimes that ruins it. The salad looks really nice and fresh. I feel like I haven't been eating enough just plain raw vegetables.
    Hope all is well. Love the pic of the pups! It looks like a Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Pizza did get really soggy, how did you know that? You must be a Pizza expert!

      Delete
  4. I can't handle that pup photo!! It's adorable!!!

    There isn't much like poor service to ruin a meal. At least the rest of it looks amazing!

    I've been having a hard time continuing to watch The Bachelor. I think I've decided that Nick is a douchebag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Nick was a horrible pick for bachelor, almost as bad a Juan Pablo. And they didnt show anything of St. Thomas, which was so disappointing. I will keep watching though.

      Delete
  5. That veggie pizza looks great! The greek salad sounds fantastic too.
    I agree that is a wonderful photo of the pups! They looks content and relaxed
    Do you get presidents day off? How is the WFH situation working out from the island? No grapefruit and energy nugget car dashboard breakfasts I'm guessing....
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the one who clued me into feta-less Greek Salads. I never would have thought of it.

      The Mr. has tomorrow off, so I am taking it off as well. The WFH is going well, although the power does go out with a little too much frequency. Dont think I will ever eat a Grapefruit again, they just dont survive the journey here.

      Delete